2. How do we collect your information? - Collect information in the following ways: (i) using the information provided directly by each user through the forms to be filled on the platform of the Site to register for the service; (Ii) using information collected from credit bureaus; (Iii) using information sent and / or provided by our Site users about emails and contact details of potential users; (Iv) using information electronically on all users of the Site, including users via "cookies"; (V) other information services; (Vi) by making "opt-in" accept to receive information and promotions on our subscription page; (Vii) to make "opt-in" accept to receive information and promotions in our payment process. To register on the Site is necessary that: (i) create your username (email address) and password that will allow you to access the Site; (Ii) complete information on the form, including your full name as it appears on your ID, identity card number or passport, which used to make purchases on the Site and a physical address either residential and / or office completely. The address provided should include at least Province, Township, City, Construction, Building and Neighborhood or house or apartment number, building name, and phone number. To protect ourselves and protect our users against the crime of fraud, we may also collect additional information about our registered at the offices of a credit institution as is the Panamanian Credit Association (APC) and other information services to consumer users. Each time a user uses our services, we collect information about its usage on the site such as product information and orders visiting the user turns on the Sites. If you contact us via phone, online chat, or email, we will collect your sender information and also will gather additional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
3. The use of electronic tools "cookies" - Like many websites on the Internet, the sites use "cookies". "Cookies" are small strings of data placed on the user's hard drive for data exchange that occurs when the user's browser points to one of the sites. Our "cookies" help us collect information about web pages the user access or visit, and collect any information on preferences indicated in the Site automatically. We also use "cookies" to make your experience more personalized and convenient site. In addition, we use the information contained in the "cookies" to solve systemic problems, administer the site, analyze trends and review demographic information. We may use this information with our service providers and sponsors, for purposes of measuring the effectiveness of our advertising, content and programming. In no time, our "cookies" extract any information contained on your hard drive. If you are just browsing the site, a "cookie" identifies your computer, browser and user. If you place an order with us, we use "cookies" to help us store your preferences and store additional session information (a "session" is a single visit to the site).
4. Advertising Outsourced - we outsource to third-party advertisers who use "cookies," Web beacons and other technologies to provide ads when you access the Site in order to generate statistics and metrics related to the provision of such ads. We can also outsource providers advertising networks that use "cookies," Web beacons and other technologies to collect identifying information, not personal, about your visits and interactions with the Site and / or other websites in order to provide advertisements directed through its network of web sites (which may or may not include these one or more of the sites). These third parties may also use this information to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their respective audiences advertising, to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and related purposes.
5. The way we store the information we collect - We store in our database, the information you provide to us and the information we collect electronically. We maintain a variety of security measures to protect your personal information under our control, misuse, alteration or destruction.
6. How do we use the information we collect? - We use personal user information stored in our database in order to provide better service, communicate with you and to carry out other activities within the rotation of our business. An example of this is, if you are a registered user of Paneco, we can extract from our database during "checkout" personal information provided to us, such as your shipping address or billing so that we can process your order with greater ease and efficiency. We also use information about your activity on the Site, such as their brand preferences and your choice of products, so that we can contact for special promotional publications, offers and related to brands and products that we believe that they can adapt to your preferences news . We also use No personal identifiable information which is one that does not specify a particular end user. This information may include a "URL" of the website you visited before entering the site, which visit after entering the site, the type of "browser" that uses or information on the Internet Protocol (IP), between other. This information will be collected automatically through electronic tools such as "cookies". This is used to improve our service to be more sensitive to the preferences of our users, and for other internal purposes. We also have this added information (which does not identify any particular individual) is available to third parties.
7. When and where we share the information collected? - The information provided by the user is protected and treated at all times in strict confidence, however, there are occasions where we may share your personal, unique and exclusive information with our suppliers to help us deliver our services to you, such as email providers, transportation companies, marketing, among others. Such information provided to the third party must be handled by it, with the same level of confidentiality, under a confidentiality agreement signed by it with us whereby it undertakes to protect and maintain the confidentiality of such information and are prohibited from using the information provided for any other purpose than the service for which they have been hired. We may disclose your personal information when required by provisions of law, regulations, administrative provision, court order or public authority, to determine your credit status or enable debt collection, legal proceedings to recover losses, protect other so our rights and property, as well as processing insurance claims, to avoid damage to himself or others, among others. Sometimes, we can extract a list of registered users of Joe Brown Adventures in order to make it available to third select companies whose products or services we believe may be of interest to our registered users. These third select companies are allowed to send e-mail only limited with respect to products or services that the company offers. Our database, which contains the contact information of our users, is made available to a company that manages this process and which ensures that messages are sent to potential users and are not shared with other advertisers. If you prefer that your contact information is taken from the list receiving mail and mailing of these advertisers, please contact us at the following email email@example.com and let us know. Finally, in the event we merge with another company, or we or our assets are acquired by another company, your personally identifiable information will be considered as part of the assets transferred or shared with any other this company.
8. You can control the information we send you - You can limit communications we send to you. If you have an account Adventures of Joe Brown and do not want to receive e-mail messages that inform you about our offers in the future, please let us know. You can change your preferences at any time by going to My Account. There you can upgrade your account and information thereof, such as email address, billing address, physical address, contact telephone numbers, among others. If you no longer wish to receive information, simply click on the link at the bottom of any email to unsubscribe. Sometimes we can not send promotional email to all registered users, in order to collect and disperse data to provide better service to our users. Registered users will have no obligation to answer or not answer questions in the promotional email. The non-promotional email will include without limiting, surveys, policy change, maintenance notifications and system updates, among others.
10. You can access your information - Registered users are able to access and update certain categories of personal information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number, while connected to your account Joe Brown Adventures .